Sunday, June 4, 2017

Pink and Grey Clouds - 3

Den andra fjärilen på t-shirten blev ytterligare en av medelstorlek, men en annan variant. Fortfarande i samma rosa tema.
The second butterfly on the t-shirt became another one of medium size, but another variant. Still in the same pink theme.
Den här fjärilen lät jag gå genom DRP – Density Repair Kit från Embrilliance för att kunna sätta vilket slags tyg jag avsåg att sy detta på. Det är lite spännande att prova olika saker, dock bör man som alltid när man provar nya saker vara noga med att kolla hur saker och ting blir när man sparat en fil. Stämmer det som man tänkt? Har den tagit bort för mycket och fel slags stygn? Ja, det är mycket som ska stämma så titta några gånger extra. Jag upptäckte också att jag skulle ta bort default sparandet av ”remove underlay” när jag höll på med dessa applikationer eftersom det tog bort placeringslinjen. Men det är lätt att se om man bara tittar lite extra.
This butterfly, I let go through the DRP - Density Repair Kit from Embrilliance to be able to set what kind of fabric I was going to sew this on. It is a little exciting to try different things, though, you should as always when you try new things, be sure to check how things get when you saved a file. Did it turn out the way you expected? Has it taken away too much or the wrong kind of stitches? Well, there are many things that must be right so make sure you check some extra. I also discovered that I would uncheck the default saving of "remove underlay" when doing these appliqués because it took away the placement line. But it is easy to see if one is just look a little bit extra.
Denna gång planerade jag lite bättre och tog även fram lite tjockare vattenlösligt mellanlägg av plastvarianten. Den la jag på mittpartiet där satinstygnen syddes. Även det hjälpte till.
This time I planned a little better and added some thicker water soluble stabilizer of – the plastic version.  I used it on the middle section where the satin stitches were sewn.
Även här använde jag ett mellanlägg jag kunde stryka bort till stor del. Eftersom jag använde tyg som applikationer tyckte jag inte att jag behövde ett mellanlägg som satt kvar på baksidan. När jag däremot gör min grå t-shirt så kommer jag att använda ett helt annat mellanlägg på baksidan. Ni ser först baksidan innan jag tagit bort mellanlägget och sedan efter. När jag gör detta så har jag en teflonpressduk emellan strykjärnet och tyget.
That also helped a great deal. Here I also used a stabilizer that could be ironed away to most parts and because I used fabric for the appliqué I didn't think that I needed a stabilizer that was left at the back. When I do make my grey t-shirt, I will use a completely different stabilizer on the back. Here you can see the back before I removed the stabilizer and then after. When I do this, I have a Teflon pressing sheet between the iron and the fabric.
Jag är faktiskt ganska nöjd med resultatet och den sydde ut mera följsamt. Som vanligt är ju broderierna jättesöta och denna fjäril är från samma kollektion jag berättade om igår. Glöm inte att de pappersmallar man kan skriva ut från sitt Embroidery Software är jättebra för placering.
I'm actually quite pleased with the result and it sewed out more pliable. As usual, the embroideries are very cute and this butterfly is from the same collection I told you about yesterday. Don't forget the paper templates that you can print from your Embroidery Software - they are great placement help.
Facts about designs/fabrics etc:
Designs  fruBlomgren COLOURFUL APPLIQUE BUTTERFLIES
DRP – Density Repair Kit from Embrilliance

No comments:

Post a Comment